Connect With Me On Your Next
Visit To Dubai
Written by Rory | Training & Travel
One of the things I LOVE about triathlon and swimming is that it enables you to travel to places that you may never have known about and to meet some of the most interesting people.
A few weeks ago, I got an opportunity to meet a super interesting guy, Nils, who runs a great race in Sweden each summer.
Nils connected with me through Instagram while out on vacation in Dubai(check out his Instagram here).
We spent a morning together talking swimming and doing a workout. What could be more awesome?
I wanted to share a quick 5 minute video he put together while we talked about:
- The benefits of training in Dubai (at 0:00)
- The first mistake wannabe triathletes make when they start out swimming (at 0:47)
- The highest priority every triathlon swimmer should be focused on (at 1:38)
- The popularity of triathlon in Dubai (at 2:48)
- How I got into coaching swimming (at 3:33)
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Are you going to be traveling to Dubai? Want to chat swimming? Send me an email and lets connect.